Saturday, May 31, 2008

June round up

Currently ...

Listening to:

Paul Simon & Velvet Underground. I only like music that is 20 years old at a minimum.

Eating:

Tomato and avocado salad with oil and vinegar, homemade pickles (!), these are the foods of the summer!

Drinking:

Sam Adams Summer Ale, port

Watching:

Season finale of LOST (HOT SAYID), and Northern Exposure (also amazing). Not SATC movie.

Traveling:

June brought me to Baltimore, San Diego, San Antonio, and Philly. I know, glamorous. I've got a nice OnePass mileage balance.

Cooking:

Grilling AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE: Meats, veggies, corn, potatoes, anything.

Reading:

Catching up on the New Yorker (always), A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


1 comment:

Maize said...

I'm confused...June just started. How have you already done all of this stuff?

OMG, the time zone difference has jumped from 3 hrs to one month, hasn't it? I always miss this stuff.

Your life sounds full and fun! Miss you. :-)