Monday, January 14, 2008

Lovely night to myself

I'm home for the night with a great big bowl of edamame, a glass of wine, and a puppy to snuggle with. This is the life!

I'm researching hairstyle photos to bring to my appointment tomorrow. What I really want is something funky and drastically different (because that's what I'm all about), but I'm a wimp. I'll bring a few photos and ask for the guy's honest opinion. Right now I'm considering thick bangs with layered length or a long bob with side bangs. Judging from my history with haircuts, I'll most likely be wearing a hat for the next 3 months.

At Whoorl, this lovely lady gives awesome solicited hair advice, and I WISH I knew about this earlier!

The Dunkin' Donuts ads playing lately are brilliant, and I can't stop thinking about them. It warms my heart to hear They Might be Giants used so appropriately. 'Doin' things is what I like to do' Is the most fitting inner soundtrack for daily life ever, especially because it complements my usual jingle for my life, "Sayin' things and doin' stuff," which also has a million possibilities!



OK, I'm going, because there's edamame to eat, wine to drink, Seinfeld to watch, and snuggling to be done!!

(Sorry for the crappy photo again, but I couldn't resist!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm i wish dunkin donuts had edimame. have you had their new milky way hot chocolate? it's awesome.